Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Lauren and Matthew's Wedding

Lauren and Matthew went all out on their wedding; from the finest hotel room, to one of New Orleans most infamous bands! From start to finish there was not a dull moment at this wedding. Lauren, you were beautiful and Matthew, I have to say that the brown suits were the perfect touch to a summer wedding! I hope both of you had as much fun at your wedding as I did.

The pictures from Lauren's bridal formal shoot and the wedding are now on the website and ready for previewing and ordering! You can find the pictures at http://www.raybretz.com/galleries/viewer2.cfm?setname=Mullins_and_Mutter

If anyone has any questions about ordering please feel free to contact me at 504-828-0808 or you can also call me at 504-390-3460.

If you are a fan of Full HD Photography and Video I will post this link to that page as well for viewing. Leave some comments and pass the word about the link around to all of your friends and families!

No comments:

Post a Comment