Saturday, May 29, 2010

Lauren and Matthew May 28

Lauren started her day with her eight bridesmaids, mother, father, and mother-in-law by getting dressed in the Omni Royal Orleans. We went to Jesuit's Church where the ceremony went flawlessly! We went back to the Omni where Harvey Jesus and the Fire was playing and had the dance floor rocking all night long! For those who were there you know what I'm talking about; remixes of the songs had me in stitches. "Sit down on it, sit down on it"... "Little bitty ninnies but she got a big back!"

I want to wish Lauren and Matthew the best of luck and thank you for giving us the opportunity to photograph your beautiful wedding. I uploaded a few teasers to the facebook page last night when I got home, go check them out at Full HD Photography and Video facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment